Recognize and support those area farmers that are successfully employing practices that sequester carbon, reduce environmental impacts, and improve results.
Transitioning from conventional farm practices to organic and regenerative practices can have a positive impact on the environment and a farmer’s bottom line. This Task Force will convene to develop incentives and other approaches to encourage an increase in organic farming and carbon sequestration in Addison County.
How to Join
To get involved, please email Task Force Chair Ashar Nelson at email@example.com
- Task Force Meeting Notes, November 17, 2017
- Task Force Meeting Notes, December 18, 2017
- Task Force Meeting Notes, January 22, 2018
- Task Force Meeting Notes, February 26, 2018
- Task Force Meeting Notes, March 26, 2018